You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swipe to the left
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
November 29, 2017 No comments
- 1.4 kg (3 lb) chicken wings or drums with skin on
- 6 tablespoons olive or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 204 °C (400 °F). Line a baking dish that has sides with baking paper.
- Mix the chicken, oil, lemon zest and seasoning in a large bowl until the chicken is well coated. Then spread in a single layer on in the baking dish.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown with crispy skin. Juices should run clear with pink at the bone no longer showing.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and Italian parsley for garnish.