You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swipe to the left
Fresh Tomato Salsa / Guacamole / Mango Salsa
May 2, 2018 No comments
Fresh Tomato Salsa:
4 large firm tomatoes 1 fresh green chilli (the mild type), finely chopped 1 small red onion, finely chopped 3 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped Juice of 1 lime Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Skin and deseed the tomatoes and then with a sharp knife chop into 1/2cm cubes. Add to a small bowl.
- Add the chilli, onion, coriander, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and cover to sit for about an hour before serving.
3 ripe avocados Juice of 1 lime or lemon 1 tsp sea salt 1 small red onion, finely chopped 1-2 tomatoes, chopped 1 garlic clove, crushed or finely chopped Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Scoop avocado flesh into a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add lime juice and salt and continue mashing until well mixed.
- Add in the onion, tomato and garlic and mix well. Cover and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
Fresh Mango Salsa:
1 large ripe mango, diced 1 green capsicum, diced 1 small red onion, diced ½ to 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 3 Tbsp lime juice 2 heaped Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped 1-2 tsp olive oil Salt to taste
- Add mango, capsicum, onion, chilli and coriander to a small bowl and mix.
- Add lime juice, olive oil and salt to taste, then mix well. Cover and leave to stand for about half an hour before serving.
Posted in: Recipes