You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swipe to the left
Easy Zucchini & Carrot Fritters
October 4, 2017 No comments
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup parmeasan cheese
- 1/3 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
- Mix half the salt into the grated carrot and zucchini in a bowl and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the grated vegetables. Less moisture will help fritters to hold their form.
- Mix in the beaten egg and parmesan cheese.
- Combine flour and baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Form into hand-sized fritters and fry in butter or coconut oil for about 10 mins on each side or until golden brown.
Posted in: News & Research